Virtual or In- Person ( Location and or Link provided during registration)
SuperMamma Birth Services - Annalee Reid, CM
Welcoming homebirth & hospital birthing families to learn all the things that are childbirth and preparing for it!
Two 90 minute courses.
*Note BOTH Thursday and Monday registration are required ("Schedule another Appointment" at bottom of confirmation).
- Class One will be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month & Class Two will be held the following Monday.
- 1 support person is included in the price so bring your partner, best friend, mom, sister, whomever!
- Virtual and In- Person (BedStuy, Brooklyn) Class options available. You choose which method is best for you. Link and Location provided after registration.
- How to identify each Stage of Labor
- Comfort measures in labor
- How to time contractions
- What to expect at home
- What to expect in the hospital
- Managing your bodies nourishment needs in labor
- Discussions around Labor support
- Discussions surrounding pushing- positions, reflexes, and sensations
- Healthy attachment of new born
- Preparing for postpartum
- Birth preference plan
- & more!